- Well-rounded programmer seeking employment with software and game development companies.
- C# / C++
- HTML / CSS
- Visual Studio
- 2D Graphic Design
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Music Composition
- Windows Programming
- Gameplay Programming
- Engine Programming
- Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish
- University of Advancing Technology, Tempe, AZ
- Bachelor's Degree in Game Programming
- Expected Graduation: 2010
PROJECTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Man vs Wild (2010)
- 3D adventure game featuring large outdoor worlds filled with obstacles and activities.
- Handled coding and scripting for major components within the game.
- Created using the Vicious Engine 2 for the XBox 360, PS3, and Wii platforms.
- Martial Trauma (2008)
- 2D multiplayer platforming/fighting game hybrid featuring player and AI-controlled opponents.
- Contains multiple characters with attacks, special moves, and animations controlled through flexible scripting
- Rage of Magic (2006)
2D Sprite Artist
- Cobra (2002)
- 2D fighting game programmed at the age of 12
- Features particle effects and vector-based backgrounds
- Contains multiple characters with two special moves and one super move
CERTIFICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- George Throp Memorial Scholarship (2008)
- Microsoft Word Specialist Certification (2006)
- Microsoft Excel Specialist Certification (2006)
- 2nd Degree Black Belt (2007)
All content on this site, unless stated otherwise, is the property of Phillip Haye II.